The Juiciest coworking event of 2013- Why we’ll be therePosted on
Many people in the coworking community are already familiar with The Global Coworking Unconference Conference kicking off its second year in Austin, Texas March 5th-6th. Rayann and I have been gearing up for this event for a few months now. We teamed up with Liz Elm, the Executive Producer of GCUC, and owner of Link Coworking to help spread the word via the web of this awesome event. We are proud to be a part of the GCUC social media team and we are looking forward to bringing you live action once the conference is underway!
Here are the reasons we are going:
- We believe in the coworking movement.
- We are collaborators; therefore, why not collaborate with other space owners.
- No need to predict the future, we are going to create it.
- Get those tough questions answered with expert panelists.
- Did someone say food trucks?
- Check out beautiful Austin!
- Finally meet people face-to-face that we’ve been talking to on Facebook, Google groups, and Twitter- #newfriends
- The Work Spot is hosting The Unofficial GCUC Coworkaholics Pre-Party the night before.
- All the cool kids are doing it.